Saturday, September 18, 2010

I

This week we studied 'I'

We talked about Iguana's. We read the book "I wanna Iguana" it was cute but I don't think my little guy "got" it. It just seemed to be over his head! He still had fun coloring his iguana though.

We also talked about inchworms, and read the book "Bob & Otto" It's about a worm and a caterpillar who are best friends, it talked about some of the ways that worms help the earth, in a cute way.


We read a book about Igloo's that I actually found fascinating. Did you know that it can get upto 90 degree's in those things?!? Crazy. We made one out of sugar cubes. It was harder than it looked:{

And what 'I' week would be complete with out ice cream!? I cut out scoops and numbered them 1-10. I had him put them together, in order and then we celebrated with ICE CREAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment