Saturday, June 5, 2010

A

I didn't take pictures of everything we did for A. I'll get better!

Day 1: I cut out a large A. We practiced writing A's (upper and lowercase) and then Tanner cut out pictures of things that start with A. I like THIS website because for each letter they have a page they can color and cut out pictures. This is also where I get all my writing pages.

Day 2: I cut out a tree and small Apples. Tanner wrote A's on all the apples and then glued them on the tree. I'm starting to realize that we're going to go thru ALOT of Glue.

Day 3: We talked about Alligators and made an 'A' Alligator.

Day 4: We talked about Ants. I drew an ant hill on paper and then Tanner made finger print ants going up the ant hill. We drew 6 legs on all the ants. I recommend using washable ink. Just trust me!

Day 5: We talked about lower case 'a' We made an 'a' apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment